We are currently using this module for connecting with Runit to Magento called Activo Runway. How would you differentiate yourself from them as we are considering changing with our new site upgrade. What would you say you do better then them?? Thanks!
I can't speak to Activo's extension, but I can tell you some of things I like about our solution.
- We've been partners with RunIt for 7 years and have done about 80 integrations. During this time we've been instrumental in helping RunIt improve their API to make the overall integration the best it can be.
- We're lucky to have some very prominent clients use our RunIt Integrator including: Babette, Rachel Ashwell Shabby Chic Couture, Asia Society, Mixology, ROXX, By George, Mom's The Word - just to name a few.
- Our Magento Integrator automatically creates the Simple as well as Configurable Products.
- We are constantly improving our middleware and integrations, and you get these upgrades at no extra charge.
- We assign a project manager and integration engineer to every project to ensure it is implemented correctly and meets your needs. You may be interested in reading more about our integration process and how we run your project.
- We provide on-going support as part of our monthly services to you.
- One of the things I'm most proud of, but it's extremely hard to explain, is something we call "Allocation." Our technology (middleware) keeps track of both the inventory from the POS/ERP system and the orders being placed in Magento. It is constantly accounting for all orders that are sitting in Magento, but haven't been shipped yet, and automatically adjusts the inventory in Magento. This technology has helped us to greatly reduce the possibility of overselling a product. Let me explain using an example. Let's say you have 10 Black Small T-Shirts. Let's also say you sell 3 of these Black Small T-Shirts over the weekend. RunIt is going to update the inventory in Magento from 10 to 9 to 8 to 7 as the items are being sold in your brick and mortar store. Let's also assume you get 3 online orders for the same t-shirt over the weekend, which you do nothing with until you arrived at the store on Monday. Our Magento Integrator is going to account for these 3 orders sitting there to be shipped and will automatically adjust the inventory for this Black Small T-Shirt to 4 (7 - 3 = 4). We do this for every item in you catalog, making it very hard to oversell a product.
- Attribute Mapping is another favorite. We can help you map attributes in our Middleware so Magento doesn't get "clogged up" with a bunch of unnecessary attributes. For example, let's say in RunIt we have 20 different ways of calling Red, Red. Instead of creating an attribute in Magento for Red, Blush, Rose, Magenta, Rust, Brick, etc., we can map all these color variations to Red. This makes a "Shop by Color" feature on your website much more useful and can even help you out if you send your products to online marketplaces like Google Products or Amazon.
- We have a lot of experience with integrating POS/ERP systems to e-commerce platforms. We've been doing it for over 10 years and support 18 different POS/ERP systems and 5 e-commerce platforms. What's amazing is we're adding a new POS/ERP system every month for the foreseeable future. Pretty cool.
Of course, all the standard stuff applies which you can read more about here:
Let us know if you you need anything else or have any more questions. Thank you.