RunIt and Modern Retail have an integration that allows your Shopify, Bigcommerce, WooCommerce or Magento website to synchronize data with RunIt. This article gives you an overview of how this integration works and the interaction between RunIt and your e-commerce website.
The following is how data flows back and forth between RunIt and your website that's been built using Shopify, Bigcommerce, WooCommerce or Magento, which we will call your "e-commerce platform."
- The RunIt integration starts by the creation of a "Webstore" within RunIt. This is something the RunIt sales and support teams do for you and must be done before any sort of integration can be done with your store.
- This Webstore in RunIt looks like any other store, and just like these stores, you can apply pricing and inventory business logic to the products in this store. Want to price the product on your website differently from your other stores? No problem, you can do this within your Webstore. Would you like to show inventory from Stores 1, 3, 5 and 7 online? Again, not a problem, this can all be done in the Webstore.
- The RunIt Webstore has many more capabilities and features. For more information, please contact RunIt's Sales or Support groups.
- Modern Retail can perform some advanced data manipulation features in our Integrator. Magento customers typically need "attribute mapping" done before the data gets to Magento, and this is all done with the Integrator. For example, Modern Retail has the ability to map colors, so instead of 20 different colors of red being added in Magento for Red, Rose, Wine, etc., all you will see in Magento is one attribute called Red.
- Showing all in-store and online orders in RunIt gives you a complete view of your customer's in-store and online buying habits.
If you have any questions on how this RunIt integration works, please send us a Support Request, and we'd be happy to help.