July 7, 2021
Today we're rolling out a small update with a handful of fixes to errors found after the 2.7.14 update. This update will be automatically applied to your Counterpoint integrator, at no cost to you.
Updates & Improvements
- Now uses new SOAP API version: /21-05/ordertasks.asmx which contains support for order comments.
- Loyalty payment bug fixed.
- Now uses setup.fullsyntimer value in milliseconds to throttle order and product processing.
- If paycode mapping is enabled and order total amount = 0 then paycode mapping is skipped.
- Gift Cards or Store Credits will now be sent to Middle-Ware tables if the last update exceeds 14 days.
- Added support for order comments.
- PS_DOC_TAX.TAX_DOC_PART changed from "S" to "O".
- Added error handling when getting order item count.
- New Product discovery now has it's own thread and runs every 1 minute.
- Removed unnecessary logging messages.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us with a support request from the Admin Panel.