February 24th, 2021 - Pre-Release / March 3rd, 2021 - General Release
We're planning on rolling out a number of tweaks and improvements to the Modern Retail CounterPoint integrator. This update should occur automatically, at no cost to you.
- Order Import by Time
- Full support now available to define a time window that the Integrator will import orders. If enabled, every time the Order Services spawns, it will check the current time. If the current time is within the defined time window, then the process continues and imports orders. If current time is outside of the defined time window, the Integrator will not import orders.
Functions menu now supports Customer Loyalty and Customer by Category.
- New Function that returns true if current server time is hour 0
Fixes and Improvements
- Now supports proper item selection for Always Serialized Item if ImportType is HYBIRD.
- Function now uses IsMidnightHour() to determine if midnight hour.
- Now contains logic for prices rules that do not return QtyOnSale or ExtPriceOnSale, but the ExtPrice returned is lower than the configured setup.cpprice.
- Main GUI now contains a "Loyalty Setup" menu option that opens a window that allows you to configure loyalty support.
- Support added for importing Orders with Alternate Stocking Units.
- Bug fix when importing orders and Loyalty enabled (Object reference not set to an instance of an object.)
If you encounter any issues with this latest update, or if you have any questions, then please feel free to get in touch with support.