After we take care of your products, we'll begin to work on the order side of your integration. In order to start working on your orders, we'll need a few pieces of information about how you have Lightspeed set up. This article will go into detail about what information we need, and why we need it.
In order for your Integration to function, we'll need to know where exactly orders from your ecommerce platform should be sent to. To configure this, we'll need three pieces of information:
- The Store Number you want orders to go to
- By default, the store number is 1.
- The register number you want orders to go to
- The default register number is also 1.
- The employee number you want orders to go to
- If you wish, you can create an employee specifically for web orders; Modern Retail can then access that web order employee's ID.
Additionally, we'll need the Payment Type ID you use for Lightspeed. If you're not sure about the ID, you can just tell us what payment type you're using and we'll take it from there.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to get in touch with your Modern Retail project manager.