May 15, 2020
Today we rolled out a bunch of little changes that squashed a bunch of bugs that needed to be killed.
- Setup Variable - Boolean variable added CheckUpdateHist. Default set to FALSE. When false, Integrator will aquire item updates faster. When TRUE, Integrator will execute addtional functions for item changes.
- MachineName - Integrator will now call home and provide the Machine Name where installed.
- modGeneral - Inventory by location added to alternate stocking units.
- modUpdateProduct - Alternate Stocking Units, Removed the -ASU and replaced with default stocking unit.
- getNewTransactions - Modified to import default alternate stocking unit.
- POST_COMMIT_DOC - Enhanced logging.
- PRE_COMMIT_DOC - Enhanced logging.
- LogControl - Only 255 characters of message are logged.
As always, there's nothing you need to do to get these updates, your CounterPoint Integrator self-updates whenever we make a change.
Please let us know if you have any questions about this release by submitting a support request in the Admin Panel.