In general, the Modern Retail Integrator will automatically pick up your orders, invoices, and returns via our API. However there may be times when you need to manually "force" an order, invoice, or refund to the Admin Panel. This article will tell you how to do that by sending orders manually to the API.
Manually Sending Orders to the API
The steps outlined below will show you how to select an order and manually send it to the API so that the order appears in our Admin Panel.
- Log into WordPress, go to WooCommerce and then go to Orders.
- In the Orders Dashboard, either select or search for the order you need to manually send to the API. To select a specific order, check the box beside the order from the Dashboard.
- From the Bulk Actions Dropdown, select Send Orders to MR Middleware.
Manually Sending Invoices to the API
Some clients may also need to send the order's invoice to the API Tables. Clients who offer e-gift cards may need to also send the Invoice in order to trigger the e-gift card creation process. Sending Invoices is similar to sending orders.
- From the Orders Dashboard, select the order you need to send the Invoice to the API.
- From the Bulk Actions dropdown, select Send Invoices to MR Middleware.
Manually Sending Refunds to the API
Occasionally you may need to manually send a refund. The steps are similar to manually sending an order or invoice; the difference is that in the Bulk Actions dropdown you'll select Send refunds to MR Middleware.
Your order, invoice or refund should appear in the Modern Retail Admin Panel within a few minutes of manually sending them.
The steps above may be repeated as needed to send orders, invoices or refunds to the API.
Typically, the Integrator will pick up your orders, invoices, and refunds within a few minutes of creation. If you find you have to manually send these items to the API often, please contact Support.