March 24, 2020
Today we rolled out a few minor enhancements and bug fixes that 99% of our customers won't even notice. All of these improvements and fixes were a result of your input, so please let us know if you ever need anything, we're listing!
- ProductUpdates - Now updates Item ECOMM_LST_PUB_DT and ECOMM_LST_PUB_STAT fields.
- getNewTransactions - Now updates customer ECOMM_LST_ORD_NO and ECOMM_LST_ORD_DT fields.
- getNewOrders - Now updates customer ECOMM_LST_ORD_NO and ECOMM_LST_ORD_DT fields.
- modService - Bug fix isAdjHistUpdated() throwing an invalid object name error.
- modAltStockUnit - Fixed bug throwing "CheckOrders() Argument 'Start' must be greater than zero." error.
As always, there's nothing you need to do to get these updates, your CounterPoint Integrator self-updates whenever we make a change.
Please let us know if you have any questions about this release by submitting a support request in the Admin Panel. Thank you.