February 19, 2020
Today we rolled out some minor improvements to the CounterPoint Integrator:
- exportCalcUID - Export Gridded Items to CSV now supports UIDV2Enabled.
- SetupSaveFileBlank() - New Integrator installations will now default to the use of customer state abbreviations for US and Canada.
- UpdateProducts() - Will look at setup variable CPItemCost and send configured item cost. Choices are LST_AVG_COST,LST_COST,STD_COST.
- UpdateProductsGrid() - Will look at setup variable CPItemCost and send configured item cost. Choices are LST_AVG_COST,LST_COST,STD_COST.
- Setup() - New Installations will configure variable CPItemCost to default of LST_AVG_COST.
- PosOpenOrders() - Optimized select query and added enhanced debugging.
As always, there's nothing you need to do to get these updates, your CounterPoint Integrator self-updates whenever we make a change.
Please let us know if you have any questions about this release by submitting a support request in the Admin Panel. Thank you.