August 14, 2019
Today we rolled out a number of enhancements and fixes to the Admin Panel.
- Many of you will see a new Customers section in the Admin Panel, allowing you to see information about your online shoppers that you've never been able to see before.
- Customer Identity
- Our new Customer Identity feature helps you manage your customers across the myriad of disparate systems. The Admin Panel can now connect customers, regardless of POS or ERP system or platform.
- We created new API endpoints to help you manage your customers and their identities.
- We now have a new "compact mode" which minimizes the left-side navigation, allowing you to view more of what you want to see on the screen.
- You can view orders directly from Gift Cards page. Simply click on the order to see the details.
- We have added the ability to manually create a shipment from our Shipment page.
- We tweaked our data grid to fit better on your screen.
- We fixed a problem that was causing rows on the Product Status page to be incorrectly highlighted.
As always, please create a Support Request in the Admin Panel if you have any questions.