If you have a visual merchandising plugin installed on your site, follow these steps to merchandise your brands or categories.
- Log in to Magento > Catalog > Categories.
- From the categories list, select which category you want to merchandise by clicking on the category.
- Once the category opens or loads, look for the Merchandising tab at the top of the screen.
- When you click on the Merchandising tab, all the products that are assigned to that brand/category will load.
- To merchandise the category, simply click on a product and hold down the mouse key, then drag it into the proper order.
Be sure to save your work!
In addition to allowing a user to "drag and drop" products into the proper display order, the Visual Merchandising extension also allows you to:
- Disable or Enable a product. Simply check or uncheck the green box to disable or enable a product.
- Edit the Product. Clicking this product will open the full product and enable you to edit the product's information.
- Quick Edit. Quick Edit will allow you to edit the product's name, SKU, price and short description.
- The Quick Edit feature will open the editable fields in a light box and allow you to save your work from the lightbox.