Looking for a startup system for a couple clients.
- Client one: Furniture Manufacturing Company
- Website: aluminumpoolfurniture.com
- Objective: Find a way to automate WooCommerce. Bar-code scan auto-populate products in Woo. These products have attributes and swatches. Was wondering what product would be best suited for this?
- Client two: Baseball Apparel
- Website: baseballsales.net
- Objective: Most of these products already have tags from original manufacturer, like Majestic.
Both clients are not direct point of sale. Warehousing and manufacturing products are sold online. Found you online through WooCommerce while looking for a product export program to create Oracle data-base share.
Thank you for your interest in Modern Retail. While we integrate with a bunch of POS/ERP systems, we’re not a consulting company that helps companies pick the perfect POS system for their business. Frankly, it will be very difficult for me to tell you which is the “best” system for you because “best” is relative to you and your needs. It is sort of like buying a car – I would have the same trouble picking out the make, model, color, interior, etc. for you.
However, saying that, you will probably find the following article helpful:
In general, you’ll want to look at ERP systems for the manufacturing client and POS systems for the apparel client. The above list is broken out by “cloud” and “on-premise” which should help you a bit as well.
I hope the list helps. Let me know if you have any more questions. Thanks.