The Order Editor extension is a powerful too that can help you manage orders and order fulfillment in Magento. However, some of the functionalities require a User to have the proper permissions. These functionalities include:
- Changing an order's status.
- Editing Customer or Billing Information.
- Editing a shipping method.
To enable these features, follow the steps below.
- Log into Magento > System > Configuration.
Navigate to the Order Editor in the left menu.
Expand the Add-Editing Permissions on Login Level section.
- Set the Enable Permissions drop down to Yes.
- Click Add permission to sub domain.
- Enter the User ID for the appropriate user.
- Enter the Functionality you want to enable in the Edit Functionality field. The various functionality terms are noted below.
When you're done, click Save Config at the top right of the screen.