Some themes come with an option to add a Mega Menu (a large drop-down menu with sub-categories) to your main shopping menu. This allows departments with sub-departments to show them at one glance. In order to use a mega menu, there must be sub-departments underneath each Main Department. The mega menu also allows you to add an image.
Edit an Image on Mega Menu
Here's what you'll need to do to edit an image on the Mega Menu.
- Log into WordPress > Media and upload the image that will be used in the mega menu.
NOTE : Be sure to crop your image to the correct size prior to uploading.
- Once the image is in the Media Library, click on the image so you have access to the File Url. Copy the Entire File URL.
- Go to Appearance > Menus and find your Main Menu.
- Scroll to the menu using the Mega Menu and find the sub-item marked "Image." Click on the arrow to expand.
- Delete the information in the Description field, paste in the new image URL, and update the URL to where you'd like the new image to link to.
- Save Menu & check your live site (you might have to refresh your site to see the changes).
If you have any problems or questions be sure to submit a support request.