Ever wish you could recover an e-mail that you deleted by mistake? If you use our Webmail, powered by Rackspace, now you can! This articles describes how to recover messages that have been mistakenly deleted.
Restoring Deleted E-Mail
You can recover a deleted e-mail message right from Webmail for up to 14 days after it was deleted. You can even recover these messages if you've purged them from the Trash folder! Simply follow these steps:
- Login to Webmail.
- Right click on the Trash folder.
- In the context menu, click Recover Deleted Email…
- Select the message(s) that you want to recover.
- Click Recover to Folder.
- Select the folder you want to move the messages to.
- When you see the confirmation “Message(s) Recovered,” you are done.
That should be all you need to do to recover you deleted e-mail messages.