Help & Resource Center

Return to Cancelled Card


This customer has returned merchandise back to us for refund, but his credit card on file was stolen and he has since cancelled the card. He has a new credit card with a different number. How are we going to issue the refund on his original credit card which is on file in Store Manager?


You can  process the return with the "Process Credit Card" box UNCHECKED. This  will resolve the inventory, but not credit the old card.


You can then go into your virtual terminal and run the credit to the new card through there. You could also use your in-store swipe machine to run the credit.