The Mobile Playbook whitepaper was created by Google in 2012 to help busy executives understand the impact of mobile devices.
We created this Mobile Playbook in order to help you find answers. Every company is different, but similar questions emerged from those hundreds of meetings. We've distilled them down here into five crucial mobile questions that every business executive should be asking today. We also suggest strategies you can employ to answer each of them: benchmarking the competition, understanding how your customer is using mobile through focus groups and surveys, setting aside budget to learn and iterate, talking to your agency partners, and securing the internal resources to get the work done and conclusions implemented.
- How does mobile change our value proposition?
- How does mobile impact our digital destinations?
- Is our organization adapting to mobile?
- How should our marketing adapt to mobile?
- How can we connect with our tablet audience?
- Additional Resources