Orders placed on the Website are processed, or shipped, in Store Manager. New order notifications happen 2 ways:
- Email notifications are sent.
- On the dashboard of Store Manager.
A summary of all new orders will appear when you click on the "orders" tab.
The Order Summary shows 7 pieces of key information:
- The order status.
- The order number. Every order has a unique order number.
- The shopper's name.
- The country the order is being shipped to.
- The date and time the order was placed.
- The shipping method. All expedited shipping methods will show in bold red. In-store pick up orders will show in bold green.
- The order total.
This summary preview is a great way to prioritize your work flow. Orders that have selected in-store pick up or expedited shipping should be the first orders pick, packed and shipped.
To ship an order, click on the order number. You'll be directed to the order. Across the top of the screen is all the shopper information; including:
- Shopper Information. Clicking on the shopper's name will take you to the shopper information screen and away from order fulfillment.
- Fraud Risk Score. More information on the Fraud Risk Score can be found here.
- Bill To and Ship To Information. Both of the fields can be edited as needed.
Every item within an order has 4 statuses:
Many clients move each item within an order to processing and then click "save/send". Clicking "save/send" will automatically send the shopper an email notification with any update on their order.
In the lower right corner of every screen in an order is the Pick List.
The Pick List is an internal document meant to use to pick, pack and ship an order. It contains the following information:
- Bill to and Ship To Information.
- The shopper's Fraud Risk Score.
- A summary of the Shopper's Credit Card information.
- Any internal order comments.
- The items ordered and their status.
- Gift Messages.
The information included with every item is
- The Item's SKU and UPC (If Available)
- The Product Name. The product name is a link that when clicked on will open a pop-up window containing the product image, price, short description and special instructions.
After you've gathered the ordered items and prepared the shipment; click SHIP ITEMS at the top of the screen.
On the next screen, insure the information in the yellow Credit Card Processing box is correct. The information in this block includes:
- The order charge breakdown: Products, Shipping, Tax and Coupons or Discounts.
- The shopper's name.
- The first and last 4 digits of their credit card.
- The expiration date of the credit card.
- Any remaining balance owed. (This is for partially shipped orders.)
The "process credit card" box should be checked and it should say ONLINE CHARGE in this area. NOTE: We will never turn off your credit card processing without notifying you first.
Make sure all the items in this shipment have been checked. Items on back-order will automatically be marked for shipment. You must uncheck any items not being included in this shipment.
Click Execute at the bottom of the screen.
Clicking Execute causes 2 actions:
- The credit card will be processed.
- After the credit card is processed, the UPS label will be created and will open in a new window.
The UPS Label prints on your local printer, on plain 8-1/2 x 11 paper.
After printing your label, be sure to hit "Save/Send" as the last step. This will send your shopper a final email letting them know their order has shipped. This final email will also include their UPS tracking number as a link; allowing them to easily track their order.