Modern Retail's Cross Sell/Up Sell feature is a powerful way to create add-on sales. These products appear on the bottom of every product page. Your site will automatically or dynamically add products to the pages for you; however you control the products offered. Here's how.
- The Cross-Sell/Up-Sell feature is found in the Products menu in Store Manager under Merchandising.
- Select either the Departments or Categories for the main product you want to work with.
- Select the product you want to work with by clicking on the Product Name.
- On the next screen, select Department or Categories under Available Products for the items you want to cross-sell.
- A list of products will display. Select the product(s) you want to cross-sell by checking the box and clicking Add.
- You'll see your newly added products at the top of the screen. If you don't want to cross-sell one of the items, simply check the remove box and click Remove.
- When you've added all the items you want to Cross Sell, hit Save at the top of the screen. You'll instantly see your item on the product page.
Reverse Cross-Sell will automatically offer all cross-sell items for a product on the other cross-sell products' pages.
If you don't want items automatically Reverse Cross-Sold for you, uncheck the Reverse Cross Sell box on the main product in Store Manager.