We are trying to create a new product, but can't find the product in staging.
If you cannot find a product or size in New POS, then your next steps are to search your catalog and archived products.
- Searching your catalog is just a matter of going to Products > Product Catalog and putting the SKU/Style Number/Name in the search field.
- If you do not find it there, then your next step is to see if it is in your Archived Products report. You do this by going to Products > Reports > Archived Products.
- To make sure that you are seeing all the archived products, backdate the Start Date a few years.
- After all results return, you can use the Show Filters button to allow you to search the results.
- This will provide you search fields to be able to search the results by Name or SKU/Style.
- Enter your search term and hit SET and any matching items will be returned.
- If you find the product that is missing, click on the product name link and that product page will open. Next, you can assign a Department, hit Save and the product will be put back into your active catalog.