Store Manager is the back-end of your e-commerce business that powers your online store. From Store Manager, you can add (or remove) products to your product catalog, do mass e-mailings, create coupons, complete orders and more.
Access & Training
Modern Retail will establish a login ID, and train you how to manage your product catalog – image uploading, product descriptions, etc. When your site becomes live, you will receive a final Store Manager training that will teach you order fulfillment and the other features of Store Manager.
- Go to: https://manager.modernretail.com/login.aspx
- Use Login credentials provided at training
Note: If you have any problems logging in after your training, you can reset your password if applicable or contact your store administrator.
Store Manager works well with the most recent versions of IE, Firefox, Chrome & Safari. It will be helpful to update your browsers before our training. Please also be sure to turn off your pop-blocker for Store Manager.
Upgrading your Browser:
Internet Explorer (IE) : http://www.microsoft.com/windows/downloads/ie/getitnow.mspx
- Chrome : https://www.google.com/intl/en/chrome/browser/?hl=en&brand=CHFX&utm_campaign=en&utm_source=en-oa-na-us-bk-bng&utm_medium=oa
- Firefox : http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/
- Safari : http://support.apple.com/downloads/
According to the feedback from our clients, most find that Store Manager is very intuitive and easy to use. If you have questions about Store Manager, we are happy to “re-train” you or answer any questions you may have as long as you are a Modern Retail client.