TheFind is a free online marketplace where customers can search from over 500,000 stores for unique items, best prices, coupons and more. Their web crawler goes out to the web and finds everything that shoppers can want. As a free service, retailers can submit feeds to TheFind with more specific product details to help improve their odds of being found. As part of our commitment to your success, Modern Retail submits your product feeds to TheFind every night at no cost to you. To learn more about TheFind, click here.
Note: TheFind provides a badge that you can add to your site if you want to be a part of their Upfront 2.0 program. Click Here for details. Please be aware that if you would like Modern Retail to add this badge to your website for you, there will be a fee to modify your site..
Now that you are all set up and ready to go with TheFind.com, following are some directions to get you started.
1. Modern Retail sends your entire catalog to TheFind every night. You can check the status of your feed by logging into Store Manager and going to Marketing > Marketplaces > Marketplace Feeds.
2. To finalize your configuration settings for TheFind, go to: https://merchant.thefind.com. Log into your account with the login information you were sent in your recent notification. Once you are in, click on your Company Name.
3. On the next page you will want to verify, and if necessary, update all the items highlighted in yellow. We have already set up the “Product Feed Upload” section for you. Please do not alter anything in this section as changes here could disable your feed.
4. The initial feed will take approximately 72 hours (3 business days) to process and go live on TheFind’s site. Afterward, feed updates should go live within 48 hours. Additional store information/features such as shipping, coupons and tax can take about 7 days initially and afterward, 48-72 hours for updates.
5. Additional information about TheFind can be found under their Help and Frequently Asked Questions when you login to the Merchant Center or alternatively, at: http://merchantblog.thefind.com/2010/04/uncategorized/merchant-center-faqs/.