Adding Menu Items in WordPress
- Create Department in Store Manager.
- Log into WordPress > Appearance > Menus.
- Find the shopping menu you want to update.
- Look for the Custom Links field on the left.
- Create the link for the department you want to add.
Enter the Navigation Label.
- The structure should be: http://DOMAIN.com/shop/SECTION/DEPARTMENTNAME
- Use the Search Engine URL info from the Department in Store Manager for the Department Name.
The new menu item will automatically be added to the bottom of the menu and can be dragged/dropped into place.
- This is the department name.
- Click Add to Menu.
Click Save Menu.
Have more questions? Submit a request