Depending on how you have your WooCommerce site configured, your products may or may not display the quantity in stock for users viewing your website. In this article, we'll talk about how to reconfigure this setting in WooCommerce.
Product Quantity Display
Depending on styling and what your settings are configured to, what you see on your site may not look exactly like the example provided below.
Depending on how you run your business, you may or may not want stock to be displayed like this! In order to change how and when the quantity in stock is displayed, let's head to the back end of your WooCommerce store.
From the dashboard, click on WooCommerce on the left hand side. This will open up a menu, where you'll want to click on Settings.
From this page, click on the Products tab towards the top of the page, and then the Inventory tab below that. On the bottom of this page, you'll see a setting labelled Stock Display Format. You can pick from three options here:
- Always show quantity remaining in stock e.g. "12 in stock"
- This means the stock quantity will always be displayed.
- Only show quantity remaining in stock when low e.g. "Only 2 left in stock"
- This will display the quantity in stock only when the quantity is low.
- Never show quantity remaining in stock.
- This will never show the stock quantity.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us with a support request from the Admin Panel.